Swedish GlovesRegular price $76.00
Keep frostbite and cold fingers at bay with these limited-edition Swedish gloves from Ojbro Vantfabrik. Designed by Ase Ojbro and inspired by traditional Swedish folklore, each pattern tells its own Nordic story.
Exceptionally knitted and designed to withstand the coldest of Canadian winters. They are so warm that they come with a "Varning Varma Vantar" label! That's glove-talk for "Beware, these gloves are the real deal".
- 100% organic merino wool
- Extremely warm and wind resistant
- Made with 4 different layers of insulation
- Unlike other windproof gloves, your hands and fingers will still be able to breathe and won't get sweaty
- Lined with a lush and extra soft tricot fleece
- Extremely durable
- Made in small batches in a family factory in Sweden
- Come in 3 different sizes
- Small (Mindre) fits most women with petite hands- corresponds approximately to glove size 6.
- Medium (Lagom) fits most women and many men - corresponds approximately to glove size 7–9.
- Large( Rejäl) corresponds to size 10–11
- They should feel a bit large when you try them for the first time as wool molds to your hand shape after a while