Swedish GlovesRegular price $99.95
Keep frostbite and cold fingers at bay with these limited-edition Swedish gloves from Ojbro Vantfabrik. Designed by Ase Ojbro and inspired by traditional Swedish folklore, each pattern tells its own Nordic story.
Exceptionally knitted and designed to withstand the coldest of Canadian winters. They are so warm that they come with a "Varning Varma Vantar" label! That's glove-talk for "Beware, these gloves are the real deal".
- 100% organic merino wool
- Extremely warm and wind resistant
- Made with 4 different layers of insulation
- Unlike other windproof gloves, your hands and fingers will still be able to breathe and won't get sweaty
- Lined with a lush and extra soft tricot fleece
- Extremely durable
- Made in small batches in a family factory in Sweden
- Come in 3 different sizes
- Small (Mindre) fits most women with petite hands- corresponds approximately to glove size 6.
- Medium (Lagom) fits most women and many men - corresponds approximately to glove size 7–9.
- Large( Rejäl) corresponds to size 10–11
- They should feel a bit large when you try them for the first time as wool molds to your hand shape after a while
We ship packages within 3 business days of receiving the order.
Folk, Stock & Trade is a small family business located on beautiful Saltspring Island off the coast of Vancouver, British Columbia, Canada. It’s a lovely place to call home and visit. However, as it is an island it is not ideal for shipping.
We love our island home and our community and try hard to keep our shipping charges as low as possible while getting things to you as fast as we can. We want to extend a special thank you to you for your patience and understanding.
If you are unhappy with your items for any reason please reach out to us via email and we'll make it right.
If your item is flawed we will refund or replace the item and if necessary pay for the return shipping.
If you want to return an item for reasons unrelated to the quality of the item, we will replace the item or issue a 100% refund but you must pay for the return shipping.
Thanks and have a folk-filled and beautiful day!